International Student Enrollment
- Birth certificate
- Passport copy
- X1 passport size photo
- Last attained examination Result
- Full Fees to secure your place – (Enquire within)
$15,150 – includes external examination fee
Additional $1000 – For visa application, text books & uniforms.
50% deposit upon confirmation of enrollment. Balance 50% paid prior to course commencement.
The Academy will assist the student in finding the suitable accommodation from
FJD500 & above.
The Academy can organize your student visa on your behalf please see relevant information required as below. Additional Fee as mentioned above.
STUDENT PERMIT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Fully completed Application for Permit to Study / Research Form
- 2 Passport size photos (for Academy)
- Medical Report – this is to be completed on the medical form attached to the Application for Permit to Study form and signed by your home Doctor before you depart from your home country
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Current Acceptance Letter by the Academy
- Certified copy of Passport Bio – data page
- Return ticket (copy)
- Financially sponsored students – a sponsorship letter from the organization or individual sponsor.
- Self-funding students – proof of financial support for duration of stay (Bank Statement).
- A consent letter from the parent of students.
- Letter of undertaking from the local guardian and or local sponsor.
- Proof of financial standings of the local sponsor.
- Police Report – this is to be completed on the Police report Form to the Application for Permit to Study Form and must be signed by your local Police Department before you depart from your home country.
- If student is not staying with local guardian / sponsor, arrange alternative accommodation.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION FOR STUDY PERMIT
- Submitting your application through Spa Academy Fiji.
You may send your application directly to the Academy; we will submit your application and follow up with the Immigration Department on your behalf.
- Submitting your application directly to the Fiji Immigration Department:
You can send your application directly to the Fiji Immigration Department at the address on the form. The Immigration Department may require you to pay an immigration bond if the duration of your study exceeds the validity of your return airline ticket. The bond will normally be refunded to you at the end of your stay in Fiji.
HOW DO I PAY?
All fees must be pre-paid to the academy for course placement and processing of visa application. Please complete applicable forms and email accordingly. Original certified Visa documents must be posted by registered mail to the Academy postal address for lodgment. Visa processing time is approximately two weeks; approval is required prior to arrival in Fiji, the Academy will forward visa approval once confirmed. Please contact for banking information required to make your wire transfer or credit card transaction. When you arrive at the destination airport, you must show the immigration officials your passport immigration arrival card (given out on the plane)
- a copy of your Academy offer letter
- a copy of your Student Visa document
The first working day after you arrive you should come to Spa Academy Office with your passport, your Student Permit and your Academy offer letter (and sponsorship letter if you are formally sponsored for your studies).
PAYMENT METHOD – Deposit and Fees are non-refundable
- International Telegraphic Transfer
- International Money Order / Bank Cheque /Credit Cards
- Online Payments
- International Enrollments Please Arrange Payment By:
- Telegraphic Transfer or Money Order
- (Email form to firstname.lastname@example.org)